Tuesday, September 20, 2022

I phone 14


 I phone 14  

Iphone price in Pakistan is 224,999

The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro are finally here. There are four iPhone 14 models to choose from, with one of them, the iPhone 14 Plus, being a newcomer to the lineup (this one doesn't drop until October 7th). So we have iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone Pro Max (alas, the poor iPhone mini is no more).


I phone 14 Pro max   

Iphone 14 Pro max price in Pakistan is 299,999
The iPhone 14 max and iPhone 14 max Pro are finally here. Most of Apple's latest smartphones start shipping today. There are four iPhone 14 max models to choose from, with one of them, the iPhone 14 pro max , being a newcomer to the lineup . So we have iPhone 14, iPhone max 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro max and iPhone Pro Max (alas, the poor iPhone mini is no more).

     
This is a good phone and looking is very amazing  beautiful memories of this phone 

Iphone 13 

I phone 13 is very amazing it looking very nice  
I phone  13 price in Pakistan  is 360,599











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home